Terms & Conditions Of Use
Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited, Greypoint, Cardiff Business Park, Cardiff, CF14 5WF.
Tel 029 2076 7800; Fax 029 2076 7801
Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited reserves the right to alter product specifications without prior notice. Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited reserves the right to withdraw items from sale without notification.
Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited reserves the right to charge carriage in respect of urgent deliveries, or to satisfy particular delivery requirements outside the scope of its delivery schedule. If in the proper fulfillment of an order the delivery of the goods is refused then Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited reserves the right to levy a handling charge for extra costs incurred. Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited will deliver orders promptly but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within a reasonable time. If Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited is unable to deliver within a reasonable time frame the Customer has the right to cancel the order. After goods have been delivered in good order to the nominated address then suitable storage of the goods is the responsibility of the Customer.
Conditions of Sale
It is a condition of sale that Pelican Feminine Healthcare products are for resale only through channels permitted by the applicable law.
- Products must be stored in conditions compatible with their eventual usage, and as notified by us (eg refrigeration, security, etc).
- Products must be documented, recorded and stored in such a fashion as to facilitate easy and rapid recall by batch code or product description.
- The company retains the right of reasonable access for the purposes of inspection from time to time.
Shortage and Damage
Upon receipt of your consignment, it is essential that the carrier’s documentation is signed showing a shortage or damage to the consignment. We must be notified of shortages or damaged consignments immediately. The Customer should retain the damaged products, in the state, condition and location in which they were delivered, for inspection and collection by Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited. Where there is a shortage of packs, the Customer should sign ‘short’ on the carrier sheet; and where a pack or shipping carton appears to be damaged, the Customer should sign ‘damaged’ on the carrier sheet or must be confirmed in writing to Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited within 7 days of delivery.
Prices are updated from time to time. All prices are subject to VAT. Customers claiming VAT exemption are required to supply an Exemption Certificate with each order.
Cancellation of Orders
If Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited is unable to supply the goods within a reasonable time then the Customer has the right to cancel the order.
Returns for exchange or credit
To ensure efficient handling of goods returned for credit, we would like to reiterate our Terms of Credit:
- Consideration will be given to justifiable requests for exchange or credit in respect of any products purchased, provided that:
- Authority for the return of such products has previously been obtained from the Customer Services Department and
- Products bearing an expiration date may be returned for consideration of exchange or credit are received by Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited before three months of the first day of the expiry date month, in complete unbroken original packages: and
- Other merchandise may only be returned where authorised by our Quality Control Division or Customer Services Department.
- All merchandise returned for exchange or credit must be returned prepaid, except in the case of recalled material, or order/despatch error.
- In considering products for exchange or credit, Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited reserves the right to provide exchange goods with an invoice value equal to the value of such products, or credit the value of such products at the original invoice price. Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited also reserves the right to destroy products as having no value when Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited deems them unfit for sale, whether they be returned with or without approval.
- Consideration cannot be given for exchange or credit under the following circumstances:
- Merchandise with an expiry date shorter than three months upon receipt by Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited.
- Merchandise which has deteriorated as a result of improper storage, age, or damage by fire, smoke, water or other influences beyond the control of Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited.
- Merchandise in an unsaleable condition because of broken seals or opened packages.
All products supplied by Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited are formulated, packaged, labelled and accompanied by the necessary instructions for use in order to comply with appropriate requirements within the UK. The supply of labels, cartons and other packaging material cannot be provided for redressing stock.
In the event of non delivery, Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited and the carrier must be notified within seven days of confirmation of the order.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for its failure to perform as herein, provided where such failure is the result of a strike, fire, flood, earthquake, storm, governmental action, or other reason beyond the control of such party.
None of the above Terms and Conditions may be modified unless made, or specifically accepted by Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited in writing.
All sales of Pelican Feminine Healthcare Limited products are made on the above Terms and Conditions and acceptance of these will be implied by the placing of an order.
Pelican Feminine Healthcare is passionate about delivering high quality medical products. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any aspect of the performance of a product, this page will tell you who to contact and how we will deal with your complaint or comments.
In the first instance please contact Customer Service with full details of the product complaint. We will record your details and provide you with a unique reference number that identifies you and your complaint.
Please do not return products back to us without first making contact.
Please note that we do not accept the return of used products for investigation.
Tel: +44 (0) 29 2076 7800 Fax: +44 (0) 29 2076 7801
Law and disputes
The construction, validity and performance of all contracts shall be governed by the laws of England, and any claim or dispute arising therefrom shall be subject to the jurisdiction of, and be determined by, the English courts. The complete or partial invalidity, or unenforceability, of any provision hereof, shall in no way affect the validity of such provision for any other purpose or the remaining provisions hereof.